Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wall-E

Griff and I went to see Wall-E. It was pretty funny. Griff laughed hysterically at parts, so much so that the family next to us was laughing mostly at him. I was cracking up too. The little roach side-kick is pretty funny. I think Pixar does some movies just to show the world how good they are at animation, I swear - but it's pretty cool, nonetheless, so I guess it's working.

I'd say in the rankings of animated movies it was about on par with Toy Story. Not as good as Cars or Monster's Inc, but still good enough for the matinee for sure. It also wasn't even close to as funny as Kung Fu Panda, but I think that was super funny. Griff still says Ska-Doosh! I don't think there were any cute catch-phrases or words from this one but it had a lot of pretty funny slap-stick type comedy. My only question is, this movie is in the future, yet Wall-E can't really speak much??? What kind of robot in the future can't speak? I guess that kind of made it funnier, but still, let's be realistic, OK! :-D I'd say probably 3.5 out of 5.
Wall-E (not a bad capture off the movie screen, eh?
Wall-E, Griff, Eve (weird lighting)

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog