Sunday, June 15, 2008

Best Father's Day Ever!

Well, I picked up Griff this morning and to my surprise, he had quite the day planned for me! First he took me to Breakfast at my 2nd favorite breakfast place:


I'm now announcing that IHOP is no longer my 2nd favorite place for breakfast, it was really gross but it was the thought that counted. We did share a kid's place mat and did some cool coloring, so that was fun.


The next surprise was a nice trip up the canyon to Tibble Fork Reservoir!

Griff took this shot and wasn't far enough back, but it was a good effort, he was more interested in running after pot-guts so he took this a little too fast. Still not bad.


Griff looking sharp for father's day!

After chasing some pot-guts and watching people catch the world's smallest trout, we headed out to the next stop. This stop was more Griff-oriented, but he's 5 and really it can't ALL be about me all day :-D So, we made a stop at Cabella's to feed the fish and practice at the shooting Gallery.

That's an albino Catfish right behind Griff, pretty nasty looking, but Griff thought it was cool.

This is the animatronic guy in the hall of death that will tell you about shooting deer and elk. Griff thinks it's funny to make him talk for some reason???

The BIG surprise was yet to come. Griff took me down to the Bees game!!! So cool!

It was a perfect day for a ballgame! We sat in great seats on the 1st base side in the shade!

Check out the matching shorts! Can't beat that for Father's Day!

We did have to leave the game early, and I found out that the Bees choked and gave up 3 runs in the 9th to lose the game 6-3, weak. Oh well, we had a great time anyway!

After that we went to Aunt Tani's for a delicious BBQ with all of our favorites. Griff played with Kale and a friend. It was a nice time even though we had to leave early.

Thanks for a GREAT Father's Day GRIFFIN!!!

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog