Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday!

Here's what my Google horoscope said today:
"It's not a day to sit around the house, even if you intend to relax. Get outside and do something fun, like going to the beach, taking a walk or even going shopping. But don't think you'll be totally satisfied with meaningless distractions. For real happiness today, find an activity that engages your mind with the deeper questions of life. "
I didn't search for deeper questions in life, but we did go have some fun.

Griff climbing the jungle gym - on a break during our bike ride.



Where's Griff? He's in this pic, climbing among the rocks. He is definitely all boy!


Griff dressed himself after church and wanted his Team USA Soccer jersey (appropriate since they were playing Argentina today), his gray track pants, and - for some reason - his camouflage puffy vest. Go figure. Oh, and yellow flip-flops - better than Moon boots I guess!!! :-D

Terrible lighting, but this is all of us in the picnic area up South Fork in Provo Canyon playing frisbee. For some reason everyone throwing it to me kept throwing it over my head so I'd have to run in the street bare-footed, don't know what was up with that???

We also played croquet

Griff by the river. Good pic!

Griff and Dad, looking VERY good in some new plaid shorts.


A little cross-blogification - this is Paul, Andrea, Kaja, and Jaxon for those of you who might not know, which I don't think is many people checking this blog.

Kaja. Jaxon, and Griffin by the river.

We had a really nice picnic - sandwiches and then Andrea made homemade Angelfood cake with whipped cream and strawberries, SO good. Thanks guys for a fun evening!!!!




And NO, I don't believe in horoscopes ;-)

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog