Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Break time!

I was SO sick yesterday. I didn't eat a thing due to the illness (I think it was food poisoning, I don't know....) and I woke up this morning feeling better but immediately buried in work, so breakfast would have to wait. Well, 3:30 rolled around and I realized I had to eat something! So what to do?

SONIC!!!!
That's right, happy hour for my diet cranberry limeade and a chicken sandwich (no mayo!!!) BTW, if you haven't tried a cranberry limeade, I cannot recommend it highly enough! I'm a big fan of the diet cherry limeade, but the cranberry has a little more kick to it! You do HAVE to request "easy Ice" or you will get about 3 gulps of drink.

If anyone needs a Sonic run partner, just let me know. I'm always available sometime during 2-4pm weekdays :-D

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog