Sunday, June 22, 2008

LegoLand; I wish I had 2 extra hands...

To give this place 4 thumbs down (if you didn't know how that saying goes). A bunch of stuff made out of legos, including a Volvo, and some pretty weak rides. However, Griff loved every second of it, even waiting in line an hour for a ride you have to pedal yourself! I'll post up pics as I have time, but I have 2 days of work to catch up on. :-)

Griff definitely liked Sea World and the Beach the best, and I agree. However, he was SO good. He just had a blast no matter where we went or how wet he got or how coated in sumblock (Can you say SPF 70+?????) I mean the kid didn't even want to eat, he just wanted to keep playing.

It might take me some time to get all the pics and videos sorted out and posted, so there should be plenty for you to do on this blog over the next couple of days. B-)

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog