Saturday, December 1, 2007

Picture Post

New Sunday Clothes - Aug 2007


Enjoying a dog with Griff's 3rd favorite team - the Owlz! - Summer 07


YIKES! Time to go to the dentist - Summer 2007


Bridal Veil Falls - Nov 2007


Hanging with Homer, Going to see Shrek 3 - Summer 2007

Griffin-Bug and J-Bear May 07


Griff in Provo Canyon (near Bridal Veil falls) Nov. 2007

Griff Flying a Kite April 07


Griff and Kaja at Provo Mall - April 07


Driving to Springville to get Pumpkins - Oct 2007
Griff with Hootz the Owl - Sometime in Summer 07

Griff at the Bonneville playground - April 07



More to come...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute pics! I can't really comment on the other posts, since I don't know much about soccer!

Rylee said...

Glad you joined the blogosphere! I am excited to see more pictures of Griff.

Rylee said...

oh and i sent you an invite to my blog to your yahoo.

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog