Saturday, December 1, 2007

311 Pics


I started taking pics of the number 311 when I'd see it. I don't stage any of these, I just thought it was funny to put together a little collage of these items as I see them:
This was a house address in Pueblo (lovely town, I highly recommend visiting - NOT!) that I spotted while out knocking doors in Summer '06
This was my hotel room at the Courtyard Marriott in Newark in Sept. 2007. I promise I didn't ask for this room, I did laugh when the guy told me my room number.

This is the clock in my GLI, I spotted this one day in fall of 2007 and quickly snapped the picture before it changed. Can't believe I never thought about waiting for this before, but as I said, I haven't staged any of these :-)
More to come???

1 comment:

reece said...

Perhaps your time could be spent a little more wisely?

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog