Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas list

Payce says we don't do Christmas lists once we're past 13. Well guess what smart-guy - here's a Christmas list and I can't even remember 13 - LOL!!!!

1 - Nikon D40x (Costco.com)
2 - Dell Laptop (Dell.com)
3 - Affliction and Extreme Couture T-shirts/thermal shirts - I like the Forrest Griffin one, the Sean Sherk one, and the "shredded" one - there are several others too... (Buckle - Foot Locker)
4 - Brown leather casual shoes, but I can never find what I like (Nordstrom? Journeys? ?????)
5 - Jeans are always good - I kinda want to try out some Rock and Republics (Nordstrom) but Gap works too (usually)
6 - Skis, Goggles, ski socks, etc... (Sports Authority; Pedersen's)
7 - Ski passes for me and Griff (Sundance? Brighton?)
8 - iPod speakers (Bose?)
9 - My own house (Draper) :-D
10 - A new car (SRT-8 Jeep Cherokee; Audi RS4; VW R32; anything but this Jetta!!!) :-D
11 - Cannondale Mtn Bike (Timp Cycle)
12 - Skis, binding, boots, poles (Sports Authority)

So, not much on there for the "Family present swap" but I'm easy and very grateful for anything anyone might get me.

In reality, I'm much more interested in just being with the people I love and care about - among family and friends during this Christmas season. You all can save the really good presents for my next Birthday ;-)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Our family still does christmas lists and Tyler is 23, so there Payce!

Andrea said...

P.S. What about a list for Griff?

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog