Sunday, August 10, 2008

Let the games begin!



That's right! It's FOOTBALL season again! FINALLY! Nothing worse than the part of the summer when there are no good sports. So, Utes football is coming! I'm a little disappointed in the games we get here at home (Weber State is the only non-conference game??? WEAK!) EDIT: They play Oregon State at home, Not sure how I missed that. There is a game on my Birthday, so that'll be fun.


Also, the BYU game is at home this year, that's be super fun! Anyway, I'm excited, can't wait to go! My seats aren't that great, kinda high up in the stadium, but I didn't pay a lot for them, so it's cool. Any excuse to get in the Alex Smith Jersey and yell really loudly for the UTES!!!


First home game is Sept 6 - a little payback is in store for UNLV, CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE SEASON GOING!

2 comments:

Rylee said...

I gotta say I will be rooting for UNLV, not just cuz I live here but because we've got an Eagar boy playing there now. He might be redshirting I'm not sure but keep your eye out for Travis Trickey!

Ryan Hadlock said...

Jeez Rylee, you're just trying so hard to be my fav SIL aren't you! :-D

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog