Friday, August 29, 2008

Griffin goes to School!

I got to take Griff to school and pick him up. 1) I can't believe how big he is! 4' tall and 56 lbs! I can no longer let him run and jump on me as he will take me down! 2) I am so happy how excited he is to go to school! I'm so proud of him!
I asked him if he likes school and he said yes. I asked him if he's making friends and he said yes. I asked him if he liked his teacher and he said yes! So, it sounds like Kindergarten is agreeing with Griff so far, I'm very happy about that!
Oh, he's also pretty excited about getting to ride the bus some days. I remember riding the bus when I was little, the bus driver had ALL of his teeth drilled and filled, he was like a living jack-o-lantern, it was a little freaky for a little kid - maybe that's why I've always been a good brusher :-D All the buses at Griff's school have pictures in them so the kids know which one is theirs (I just had to remember the number???? Whatever) and Griff's is a monkey - how appropriate is that!
So, here are a couple of pics of Griff in some of his new school clothes and shoes!


All set to go! Backpack and all!!!
Cool new shoes too!!! Look how big that kid is!!!

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog