Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fish Fry at P&A's

Those of you who check out Andrea's blog know that Paul went to Alaska with the Jeff's men and caught a lot of fish. So today, he grilled some up for everyone and we go to enjoy some Salmon, Halibut, and Yellow Eye. The Salmon was really tasty as was the Halibut, I wasn't a fan of the Yellow Eye, it was really pretty tasteless. So, we all enjoyed the fish (well most of us, there are some non-fish-fans in the family, but that's their problem.) Thanks P&A!!!


Then the guys had a croquet game. It took forever! I could not get the ball through the wickets, I kept jumping my ball over them and having to come back and try again, it was annoying and the rest of the guys got WAY ahead. It ended up working into my strategy to lull everyone else to sleep while I slowly but surely caught up. Well, it almost worked, but Paul finally caught up to me and killed me, so I ended up taking 2nd. Still pretty funny considering my slooooooow start.


Here are some pics:
Yeah, I'm WAAAAAAY behind!
You can barely see the other guys they're so far ahead.
Sean even started taking pics for Stacy's blog he was so far ahead.
The girls and kids wondering what was taking so dang long (seriously, Paul's lawn is so deep it took easily 1.5 hours to finish this game. :-D )

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog