Friday, August 15, 2008

Griff Soccer update

Well, Griff scored 2 goals in his Soccer debut. I TOLD you he was going to be a scoring machine. Someone didn't tell me about the game though, so I missed it. The other team tied them up at 2-2 though, so his first match ended in a draw. Griff is currently leading the league in goals after 1 match (kidding, I'm 100% sure they're not tracking that stat LOL)

His next game is Tuesday 8/19 at 6pm, I will post the location here ASAP for those that want to go!

2 comments:

Dave and Amy said...

I left a comment the other day, but I guess it didn't save. I want to see Griff play, does he have a game any time between the 1st and 13th of Sept? Let me know so I can play to go.

Ryan Hadlock said...

Probably, I'll get the schedule today at that game.

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog