Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Live from soccer camp! ;-)

Griffin attended his first Soccer camp today! It was a private camp with his Dad as the Coach! He does pretty well, but as all little kids, I think, he has the attention span of a goldfish and ended up on the jungle gym after about 3o minutes.

He's pretty fast and does a good job kicking the ball. We worked on passing, trapping and dribbling a little. Then he just wanted to run and I swear he went about a 1/4 mile before he came back. Then we tried some tricks, that was funny. I mean I can't do most of them, so watching Griff try to copy what I was doing was really funny.

I think by the time soccer season rolls around, he'll be ready! Here are some videos. In the one where he falls down, I got to the ball before he did and rolled it out of the way and he pulled a Charlie Brown with a big swing and a miss and he crashed. It was pretty funny. That and listening to him laughing while we're playing just cracks me up...

Chasing Griff down and stealing the ball

Griff getting "juked"

Griff practicing triangles...

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog