Thursday, July 10, 2008

Partying at Kaja's 4th B-Day Party!

This party was SO much fun! We had a total blast and I hear Kaja just loved it, so that's awesome. The kids had a blast on the waterslide, and the older kids (Me, Sean, Paul, Jim, Dave, Tyler, Kevin) all played Badminton and Volleyball. I don't mind saying I was undefeated in both! It was actually REALLY fun, I hadn't played either game in years and we all had a great time.

Kaja picked out Red Velvet cupcakes and Andrea made them look like the beach and the ocean (I'm sure there are pictures on her blog) and they were super good!

Kaja was super funny about her presents and LOVED the baby diaper bag she got, she didn't want to put it down.

Anyway, here are a few pics of the gang and a video of the waterslide!









No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog