Sunday, July 13, 2008

Live from Get Smart!




I couldn't talk anyone into going to "Get Smart" with me, so I went by myself! I'd heard mostly good things about this movie, so I was pretty excited to see it. I was not disappointed (yes, a lot of the funny parts were in the previews - someone needs to fix this PRONTO! but that's for another post I guess - but it was SUPER funny.) Steve Carrell was perfect for this role, Anne Hathaway wasn't my first choice for Agent 99, but she did pretty well (the original 99 was like this sulty woman and Anne Hathaway seemed like an 18-year old trying to be an adult, but she wasn't horrible). Actually Carrell and Hathaway seemed to have pretty good chemistry. The Rock was good, the other supporting cast were very funny as well. I was a fan of the original Get Smart TV series and I thought this was WAY funnier. I'd give it easily 4.25 out of 5 - I'd totally watch it again. I'd post more pics, but my laptop is on the fritz so it won't let me for some reason??? I'll try again later...


1 comment:

Dave and Amy said...

We should have seen that instead of Hancock! It sounds better.

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog