Saturday, July 19, 2008

Live at Draper Days!

Griff and I went to Draper Days for a couple of hours. There was a small car show, there were some pretty cool rides there.

This was Griff's favorite - El CAMINO!!! He liked it because it's a car and a truck!

My favorite - the 67 bus with Safari windows. The interior was all original, I don't think they came in Purple though ;-)

Some other cars, monster trucks, and a motorcycle.




This 55 has a Newer Corvette engine in it - pretty cool

This was an "obstacle course" that Griff blew through in no time! The kid taking tickets didn't think he could do it and he OWNED it, I was a very proud dad :-D

The Giant Slide that Griff went on about 100 times. Fine by me, it was by the shade - the day was super hot, but pretty fun.

Griff got the Superman Tattoo after running the obstacle course, very appropriate.

Griff got to build his own rocket and launch it, his went farther than anyone else's by a good 10 feet. Every time he launched it people ooo'd and aaaah'd. Yeah, I'm not competitive or anything LOL.

Griff and Rusty.

There were also a bunch of carnival games where Griff could win prizes, he did everything so well! He won a prize at every booth, so now we have a pile of junk toys in the house - whoo-hoo! He loved it, and I had a great time watching him, so all in all it was a fun day. Thanks Draper City! B-)

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog