Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend with Griffin

Well, Griffin was over this weekend. It was cut short by mother's day, but it's all good.

Here is Griffin playing at Boondocks - the miniature golf place near my house:

The place was PACKED! I guess the first warm day of the year brings everyone out for some family fun. It took us like 2 hours to play 18 holes of mini golf, and these aren't difficult holes! But he loved it and wanted to play another 18 holes.

Griff is also quite the Wii player, he enjoys Golf and Baseball the most, but is also really good at Bowling! He also creted his own Mii, so it's actually him playing the games :-D

So here are some videos of Griff playing Wii.


Rest assured, I don't let him play too much, he knows if he sits on the couch too long he'll get a fat tummy and he's not into that! He likes having a skinny tummy. :-D I also use this information to talk him out of wanting to buy candy! I hope he never grows out of that! I do hope it doesn't lead to male anorexia, however. ;-)

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog