Friday, May 2, 2008

My ABC's

Andrea tagged me and I'm a good sport, I'll play along! This is the ABC's "getting to know you" TAG.
Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: Curt Garbett
C-Cake or Pie: Cheesecake...no...chocolate pie...no...cheesecake!
D-Day: No preference, every day has something good to offer
E- Essential Item: Cell phone
F- Favorite Color: RED!
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears
H-Home town: Orem
I- Indulgences: Pizza, Ice Cream, candy
J- January or July?: July, give me warm over cold every time!
K-Kids: Big Griff!
L-Life is incomplete without: Family, friends, fun,
M- Marriage Date: TBD :-D
N- Number of Siblings: 5 - 4 brothers 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I've never jumped out of a plane, so I guess "skydiving!"
Q- Quote: "I find the harder I work, they luckier I get." Or, "Choncho, sometimes when you are grown, you wear stretchy pants, it's for fun."
R- Reason To Smile: Hanging with Griff, having Arlee around, success at work, completing projects at home, Jazz winning, Real winning, ManU winning, etc...
S- Season: Summer! Sometimes I might say Spring, but we still have snow this spring, so it's out
T- Tag Three: I'm guessing they've all been tagged? I'll tag Danica, maybe she hasn't done it??
U- Unknown Fact About Me: If I tell, it will be known! If I let you into my circle of trust maybe someday I'll tell you :-D
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm a member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals!)
W- Worst Habit: Whistling along with songs - especially when I have someone on the phone
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had both, you'd probably never guess why on the Ultrasound, and I'll probably never tell you (see circle of trust above)! So, let's go with x-rays.
Y-Your favorite food: SO hard to choose - Right now I'll say BBQ, since I just got back from TX!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You are a good sport!

Utah McMonsters said...

Oh YAY! Arlee and I were just wishing that I would get tagged with the ABC game so that I could do it! Stay tuned..... Danicas ABCs coming soon!

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog