Monday, May 26, 2008

I AM IRONMAN!

Sean and I went and saw Ironman, it was AWESOME! Lately the comic books turned movie haven't been very good, but this one is different. Big props to John Favreau for creating a really good movie - not only for comic fans, but really for anyone who likes a really good action/adventure movie.

I'm not a big Robert Downey Jr. (I think the last thing I really liked him in was The Breakfast Club - yeah, it's been that long!) but he was really good in this. His little attitude really comes over well at Tony Stark and it works perfectly. Gwenyth Paltrow wasn't bad as Pepper Potts, I'm not a huge fan of hers either, but she was good in her role and didn't look completely boring, like she usually does. It was probably the strawberry blonde hair, which I happen to like a lot :-)

Jeff Bridges is really good as Obidiah Stane, though I didn't even recognize him right away. Carlee Bobby was in it as was the guy who plays Pinter in Seinfeld, so that's always good.

Anyway, the movie was well worth the early-bird $5.50 at the Cinemark and I would highly recommend it to any action/adventure fan.

1 comment:

Dave and Amy said...

Dave and I both loved it. I feel the same about Robert Downey Jr and Gwenyth Paltrow as you do, but I liked them both in this. I really like Robert Downey Jr. i thought he was perfect for the role. I hope they make another one.

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog