Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Two items

1) You may have noticed I removed the music from my Blog. I think you'll all enjoy the silence of reading my musings unfettered by the raucus rantings of bands I happen to like. I know I was getting SUPER annoyed when the music came on everytime I came to check my blog - so ENJOY! :-D

2) New movie review - "What happens in Vegas" (see links on the right) and NO, I did not crash and burn this time, I made it through the movie and walk to the car uninjured - the sign in my office now says "Days without an injury - 7" (knock on wood.)

1 comment:

Rylee said...

I used to have music on my blog too, when even I was sick of hearing my playlist I knew for sure anyone reading my blog was too! Glad you made it out of the movie safe and sound.

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog