Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Transporter 3 on Red Box


I've always liked the transporter movies. The second one has some RIDICULOUS stunts in it, and the story is kind of lame, but I still like it. In fact all 3 story lines pretty much go the same way - Handsome Rob (actually Frank Martin, but Jason Statham will always be handsome Rob after "The Italian Job" just ask my sister :-D ) has a sweet car (in this instance an Audi V-10 S6!!!), he gets into a crazy fight where he beats up like 10 guys, he gets a job but he ends up breaking his own rules and "opens the package" he's transporting and then gets chased by the bad guys. He beats up ALL of the bad guys except the lead bad guy, who he tracks down and beats him up (or kills him) and everyone lives happily ever after and Handsome Rob goes back to his beachside home in the South of France to await the next call for a Transporter!!!!

So, yes it's true I like the movies for the cars and the car chases. I also like the fight scenes even though they're crazy! And I don't really care that the stories are SOOOO dumb. Plus Jason Statham is pretty cool, I've liked him as an actor since he was "Turkish" in Snatch (if you haven't seen that one and you watch Rated R movies, you MUST watch it, it's Brad Pitt's best performance ever!!! It is so dang funny!) So, I can't give this movie a super high rating, but for mindless entertainment I give it a 3 out of 5. For a Free redbox rental, it's definitely worth it!!! :-D

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog