Thursday, March 12, 2009

Griff and Harleys

Griff, Payce and I went over to the Harley Davidson store to check out bikes and eat at the restaurant there. Griff loves the bikes, but took FOREVER to eat his slider. I mean seriously, this is the slowest eater I have ever known. It's obvious he's an only child and doesn't have to compete for his food. If I had eaten this slow when I was 6, I would have starved to death because Amy, Sean and Paul would have eaten everything (I'm probably exaggerating since Paul was 1 when I was 6, but still - it was every man for himself - especially on macaroni and Cheese and hot dogs night or spaghetti and garlic bread night!)

Anyway, here are some pics (they're really not good, I don't know what's up with my phone camera???) Just imagine they're good - I may have to start carrying my good camera around, as nerdy as that is...
This pic came out pretty good, the lighting was the same more or less for all these shots, I could not figure out why some were so washed out??? Anyway, Griff looks ready for a Harley, maybe when he's 7.


Check out the skull shirt on the skull Harley - cooooool!


One of the few he could actually reach the handlebars on.


Strangely enough, he liked the big cruisers more than the sportier bikes. Griff is a pretty laid back kid, cruising to Sturgis would be right up his alley!

Liking the thumbs up.


One slider, fries, and lemonade - what else?!?!


Payce, Griff, me enjoying some dinner (yes this will count on my resolution tracking)
The restaurant at this place is GOOOOOD! I'm going to do a review on it. I know one guy I'd bring here and I KNOW he'd love it - 1) cuz there are Harleys everywhere and 2) cuz the food is super good. I don't know how this place does it? It seems like they have a TON of overhead and not a LOT of customers, but it seems to be doing well! We all enjoyed it!

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog