Friday, March 6, 2009

My new favorite car!

Don't get too excited, I'm not buying a new car (I wish, But I'm slowly but surely weening myself from needing a new car all the time :-D )

MY car is my new favorite car! It was discovered today that there are STORAGE BINs under the front seats! (pics forthcoming!) I was so excited!!! I seriously had NO idea there were there. Now, I don't have to store anything in the door cubbies! AND, since my glove box AND armrest storage compartment broke on the same day I am glad I have somewhere to put things now! (Both parts being replaced under warranty but STILL!!!)

Now I just need to clean and detail my car. I discovered the area under the little storage net on the back of the passenger seat is completely black from a certain little boy's shoes :-D

So, I love my car all over again, and that's a good thing since I'm going to be driving it into the ground. I told Griff he can have it, so we'll see if it will last 10 years LOL.

Happy Driving (and storing stuff under the seats!!!)

1 comment:

Rylee said...

One of my favorite posts from you. Don't know why, just made me laugh.

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog