Saturday, May 30, 2009

UP!

Griff and I and the Gang went to see UP!


This is the latest animated movie from Disney/Pixar and it was REALLY good. I laughed so hard a few times a little pee might have escaped! It's kind of interesting that the first 10 minutes of the movie seriously have about 3 speaking lines. It was an interesting way to do an animated film. Griffin was having too much fun with the other kids and eating popcorn to notice I think. The story and the characters...SQUIRREL!!!...are both really good. I think everyone really enjoyed this one. I need to see it again because I was laughing so hard at parts I'm pretty sure I missed some good one-liners. This is a 4 out of 5, kids will love it, adults will love it. It's going in the DVD collection when it comes out. Nice job Disney/Pixar!

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog