Monday, May 25, 2009

live from the alpine slide 2009!

Reece, Rylee, Ryder and Payton driving to the Slides :-D

The Gang in Park City

Me and Griff getting ready to go "medium" fast.

Post Park City, waiting for the BBQ!

Memorial Day in Park City was SOOOO nice! The weather was mostly beautiful (it got breezy for a few minutes on the ski lift, but after that it was perfect - I even got a bit sunburned), all the kids behaved very well for the most part, the Slide was a blast as always - Griffin wanted to go again and again of course - and he talked me into taking him again sometime this summer, so looking forward to that.

I think the thing I like the most about the weekend, and I know Mom is going to flip when she gets home and sees this, is all the cousins running around, playing nice (usually) and enjoying being together. Everyone loved baby Blake and Baby Payton (Kaja could not get enough of Payton!) and it was just a really nice family weekend. Obviously we missed Sean, Stacy, Quincy, Payce, Gwen, and Dave but really that would have just meant less of Paul's famous BBQ tri-tip for me, so it's all good!

1 comment:

Rylee said...

Seriously that meat Paul made was sooo good huh?! It was fun seeing you guys. Griff sure is big!

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog