Monday, September 29, 2008

Utes vs Wildcats

After driving 6 hours on a beautiful Saturday to go to Idaho and back, I got back in time to go to the Utes game against Weber State. This was the first game I've been able to go to, I missed the first home game due to being in AZ for the ASU reunion. So, I was pretty excited to go.

The seats I got are pretty good - 1st row on the east side, looking at the south end zone. It makes it a bit hard to see the North end zone action, but anything south of midfield is pretty awesome. The crowd around us isn't super animated, but it was just Weber State. Some guys in our area had more fun making fun of the WSU cheerleaders that were right in front of us (super annoying after a while) because the game was in hand before halftime.

So, hopefully the rest of the games will have the same outcome! 5-0 is a nice start for the Utes, they may have a test this week with OSU, who just beat #1 USC again!

I got some video of a touchdown pass, though the quality doesn't appear too good. Still gives you an idea of where the seats are. It was pretty dang fun, and I'm excited to go to the rest of the games!


No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog