Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shelves are fixed! I am amazing!!!

No one believed it could be done, but I did it! It took 3 tried and 3 different types of screws (finally went with the dry-wall anchors, since my stud finder lied and I drilled straight into drywall) but the shelves are straight, no sagging! Now, will I be placing bowling balls on the shelves? No. In fact you may be able to make out the little candles and picture frame in the picture, I think that might be the weight limit for them :-D Just kidding, they should be able to take a little more than that, they're actually very solid. Kudos to Ikea and the little guy on the instructions! Next task is to hide the wires from the TV. That'll be fun, I think I'm going to practice on the wires from the Dish in Griff's closet first. ;-)

1 comment:

stacy h. said...

love that you're watching rock of love! :)

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog