Thursday, April 24, 2008

Live from the Jazz game w/Griff!!!

Yeah, we went to the game, and it was a lot of fun for us. We wore our matching D-Will jersies (Griff was getting honks from people on the street, high 5's from strangers, the whole 9-yards! He was a superstar, and loved it!) Unfortunately the Jazz lost but we had a really good time! We got there really early so we could check things out since this is the first time Griff had been to the arena. We got hot dogs and corn dogs and drinks and popcorn (we can't go to an event without popcorn!!!) The game was really exciting and REALLY loud (I'll post a video later, so you can hear). They also gave out free white t-shirts so the place would "white out" - they only had XL so Griff was drowning in his, and it was a little big on me :-D (notice the hats we're wearing? They're the same size! He is his father's son LOL) Anyway, the game didn't start til 8:30pm so by the time the 3rd quarter rolled around, Griff was OUT! How someone can sleep in a place that loud is amazing to me (and he thought the REAL games were loud!), but he snoozed right through the 4th quarter. I practically had to break out the heart defibulators to get him up and he zombie-walked the whole way to the car and was out before I even had his seatbelt buckled! He was SO good, the people around us just loved him. And we had a really good time. As you may be able to tell from the picture above, we were on the very top row of the arena. It was actually pretty cool, the fans up there were awesome - super loud and rowdy, just how I like it!

Anyway, that was our outing for the day - GO JAZZ!!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You do such fun things with him!

Ryan Hadlock said...

I have to do what I can with the little bit of time I get with him. We do have a great time though. He's a great little kid.

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog