Monday, April 14, 2008

Live from the Jazz game!!!

Curt and I went to the last home game of the season, and we were not disappointed! The Jazz took care of business despite some of the worst officiating I've ever seen (and I go to MLS games!!!)

We got seats from a scalper, and they weren't AS good as promised, but they were the least expensive lower bowl tickets we could get our hands on - one guy was trying to sell $130 tickets for $200 each, yeah, whatever.

The crowd was awesome, very loud and into the game the whole time, good to see!!!

This pic is Boozer shooting a 2, he was solid as always, but this was really a team effort, which was really good to see. The Jazz should have a nice run in the playoffs.

2 comments:

Dave and Amy said...

Hi Ry, I look at your blog all the time and I enjoy it, but I need to more pictures of Griff! I haven't seen any in a while. Get some good and fun ones and post them! I miss seeing him. Thanks

Ryan Hadlock said...

I'll get some tomorrow when he comes over!

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog