Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Latest project for Griff's room

Well, thanks to Ikea, I have a lot of projects to do. This is the latest. It's a "bookshelf" for Griff's room. You'll notice it also has some compartments with drawers and doors. These are sold separately and I put these in all on my own, yes, I am that amazing! LOL These pieces of furniture are pretty fun to build. The only thing from Ikea I've had trouble with is the shelves, but I'll get them fixed.

The drawers have some of Griff's clothes in them and he has toys behind the doors. The night light is hidden in one of the compartments, but it still works.

The signed basketballs are on top, they're just cool! Especially the one with Karl and John on it!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I like the instructions from Ikea, no words, just a picture of a guy on a phone and a picture of IKEA

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog