Saturday, January 5, 2008

Utes 58 - AFA 36


I took Griff up to the Utes Hoops game against the Air Force Academy. This is obviously not the AFA of recent years as I think they scored 8-10 points total in the second half! I think the Utes made more 3-pointers than 2-pointers, so they were fairly hot. They also played great defense! Anyway, we got a ticket deal with a hot dog and all-you-can eat Popcorn and Soda (or lemonade, as the case may be). So I did a little math and the tickets ended up costing $3 (before going back for more soda or popcorn) - that's a pretty good deal!
Here are some pictures!

Matching Hoodies! (at least very similar :-D )


I need my Nikon D40x for these pictures, but you can see the score if you squint


After the game out in front of the Hunstman Center





The future Ute passed out in the back seat after the game - yelling and screaming can do that to you!


There you have it! As Always - GO UTES!!! BOOOOO cougs!!!!! (ask Griff, he'll tell you! :-D )



2 comments:

Dave and Amy said...

Sounds like fun and you are very cute boys. I can't believe how grown up Griff is getting. He is sure a handsome boy.

Ryan Hadlock said...

yeah, he's getting WAY too big too fast, kind of makes me sad, but we have a lot of fun together so I like that...

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog