Thursday, January 10, 2008

NIKON D40x


Yep, big news! I finally got my Christmas present - I found one at the Murray Costco and got it! The Nikon D40x DSLR camera. This blog's photos are going to be SO much better now LOL. If anyone wants new family pics and wants to let me experiment with your pictures, just let me know ;-) If you need pics for anything else and want to let me experiment with your pics, just let me know (see the trend here?) This is going to be SO fun!


Oh, always dress nice to family dinner because I will be photo-documenting everything now :-D


6 comments:

Rylee said...

I'm glad I'll be missing family dinner photo shoots! It will make it a little easier to leave. :)
Reece is going to be so jealous, that will be our first purchase once he's done with school,a top of the line camera for him.

Ryan Hadlock said...

You'll be here for at least one more ;-) I'll be ready, you better be all ready for the shoot! LOL

Ryan Hadlock said...

Oh, and Reece can come over any time he wants and play with the camera!

Utah McMonsters said...

Ryan, I love the new camera... you can definitely take some pics for me. Afterall, my blog is rather plain.
Danica

Ryan Hadlock said...

I can't believe you don't have pics of the GO-GO Gircus party on there yet. I'll help you if you want ;-)

Andrea said...

That is sweet!!!

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog