Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Guitar Hero


I've been introduced to Guitar Hero and I'm completely hooked! It took me a few hours to get really good. I had never really planned on buying a game console, but now I'm going to seriously have to think about it. I guess I can justify a Wii since it has educational games (like Big Brain Academy) on it that Griff can play (LOL right???)


Guess I'll start watching eBay and Craig's list to see if I can get a deal. Anyone wants to take me on, let's do Iron Man!!! Cochise by AudioSlave is really fun too. I think the hardest one on the easy level was No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age. It was brutal but really fun to try!


Since it appears I'll have a new place soon, look for the invite to the Guitar Hero tournament and ask yourself, "what do you want to do with your life?" Me? I wanna ROCK!!!


7 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds fun to me! I'm always up for games. When do you get your new place? I really like the looks of the brain age game too!!

Rylee said...

Reece is really good, that's all he does with my brothers.

Ryan Hadlock said...

Hopefully I'll have the new place this month - hopefully SOON this month :-D

Rylee, what system do your brothers have? I'd never played til this weekend but I learned on a PS2, but I like the Wii better I think.

Rylee said...

they have a ps2

reece said...

I don't think wii has it xbox or ps2 or ps3 I beleive.

Ryan Hadlock said...

I'll definitely need to talk to Reece about it then. :-)

Ryan Hadlock said...

Wii has Guitar Hero III now, I'm all over it...

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog