Thursday, January 10, 2008

Griffin Bowling!

Griff and I headed down to Fat Cats for some bowling. It was pretty fun. I ran into an old friend from High School - Jason Littledyke and his wife Paige and their 3 boys. Jason looked about exactly the same - only he had a really great haircut (yep, a buzz LOL) anyway, Griff goes up to Jason and informs him that they met when Griff was 3. Jason cracked up at that, since they've never met. Griff is pretty funny.


So without any further delay, here are the pics from the new camera. I didn't do anything to them to adjust lighting or anything, so they're not as good as they'll start being once I really get into this camera.
Got the lightweight ball!


Waiting for the ball to hit the pins (he got 2 spares!!!)

Get that ball rolling!

Waiting again...we did a lot of this. :-D

All but 1 on the first ball - almost a STRIKE! (Dad got a few ;-) )

Final score Dad - 131 (even though he sabbotaged my first frame LOL); Griff 91 - not bad for an almost 5-year old! B-)

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog