Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Break


Well, Spring Break is already over. I can't believe Griffin was over for 10 days!!! We had such a good time just hanging out. I'm definitely losing it though because I literally have zero pictures of anything we did! :-D

We played, we scootered, we skateboarded, we swam, went on walks and ran, we played baseball (this was when I outlawed video games - the kid is 6 and has a hard time catching a baseball - he can hit - no problem, but catching is rough.) We went to the park, we watched movies, we played in the snow, we read books (he is doing SO good at sounding out words, he does it with signs we see as we drive along, it's pretty funny), and we made delicious dinners (he's back on cheese-smashes, so we did some of those too).

My favorite part of the whole 10 days was every time he said he wished he could stay with me all the time. :-)

He was such a good boy the whole time. He plays really well with other kids - he and Kamas are like best buds now, he was well-mannered for the most part and was respectful of other people's houses as we went around seeing people.

All in all, this was a really fun time and I am so happy he got to come over for a cool spring break!

1 comment:

Jim Hadlock said...

Ry - 10 days!!! We are so glad you two had a great time. Yes pictures would have been good. We love both of you. Dad and Mom

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog