Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Commercials

Since I don't really care who wins the Super Bowl, though if I HAD to pick, I'd take the Giants, I'm SOOOO sick of the Patriots, I'm going to track the commercials - I've heard theyre supposed to be a lot better this year. By the way, Jordin Sparks was really good singing the National Anthem - two thumbs up!!!

Go HERE to see all the commercials, I missed some good ones. Shaq as a horse jockey was funny!

#1 - Audi R8 - a play on the "Horse head in the bed" scene - AWESOME! 1, I love the car; 2, it's pretty clever; 2, I LOVE the car!!!!

#2 - Diet Pepsi Max - everyone falling asleep - pretty funny. The dude dunking his face in the soup was good.

#3 - SalesGenie.com - cartoon - nothing special

#4 - Bud Light - wine and cheese club - eh, kinda funny I guess, beer commericals are played out

#5 - Underarmour - football guys - nothing special

#6 - Bridgestone - Screaming animals - kinda funny

#7 - Doritos - nothing special - though I'm sure the singing girl is stoked

#8 - G2 Gatorade - Derek Jeter - nothing special

#9 - Go Daddy - I immediately went to the web LOL - not really, DUMB commerical!!!

#10 - Dell laptops - Rolling Stones - Nothing special, though I like the computer

#11 - FEDEX - Carrier Pidgeon shipping - I liked the huge pidgeons, that was funny!

#12 - Cars.com - Plan B - Gladiator fight - pretty funny - "Please step outside the circle, just so there's no confusion." LOL

#13 - Tide Stain Stick - Talking stain - clever, I liked it!

#14 - Budweiser - Horses - these are SOOOOO played (two big thumbs down!)

#15 - I haven't been doing Movie trailers, but Ironman looks MEGA-dumb! I'll watch it on DVD :-D

**DINNER BREAK (sorry if I missed any good ones)

#16 - Ice Cubes Gum - Carmen Electra - no lines, she looks good, I like it! LOL

#17 - Bridgestone - Richard Simmons - weird???

#18 - Careerbuilder - Spider eats happy cricket, you're not going to get a better job by wishing - FUNNY!!!! LOL

**Took Griff Back - Break, will miss a LOT of commercials, please add you own input here**

#19 - AMP - Push it - Dumb

#20 - American Idol - Roethlisberger - doing Karaoke ruining the Pina Colada song - pretty funny

Gotta make a comment on the game - if it's 4th and nothing and only 1:40 to go in the Super Bowl against the Patriots - you GO FOR IT, the announcers act like there's a choice - DUH!!! (and then the Giants almost don't make it - sheesh!!!)

Oh, and someone needs to teach Manning how to throw the ball away - just terrible time management... (rolling my eyes) - I almost sound like I care, huh??? :-D

Holy Crap! Manning to Burress!! Wow. Who'd a thunk it? And Brady was scoffing at the low score Burress predicted - HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Congrats to the Giants I guess, anyone think Tiki Barber is pissed right now? LOLOLOLOL

If anyone wants to share their favorite commercials, feel free!

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog