Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Get your bows here!

All you ladies that check out my blog (and some of you guys too - Reece) look at this site: bostynsboutique.com and order lots of girlie things. This is Arlee and her sister's business and they're really good at making these things. The little girl in the pictures is Arlee's niece Bostyn. I personally think Kaja and Avery would look totally cute with some giant bows in their hair!!!! Camdyn, Mary Kate and Lowee too, Rylee. Also, if you have an outfit and you want a custom-made bow, they will do that for you too!

I don't have a lot of sway with the prices, but I MIGHT be able to get you a discount if you buy lots of bows :-D

I'll put the link in my favorites on the side of the blog for your browsing enjoyment. The website is still under construction so if you want something, let me know and I can get you in touch with Arlee.

And Reece, I was totally kidding, you're not THAT girlie. ;-)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

So cute!! They need to make the bows on clips as well as headbands. Kaja doesn't like them and they don't stay on that long anymore. I have a really easy way to attach them to clips, but since they are creative they probably already know. Also, I couldn't really get the website to work that well. I'll keep trying.

Andrea said...

Also, when are we going to get to meet Arlee?

Andrea said...

Just me AGAIN!! I'm totally interested in bracelets, but I couldn't get it to work

reece said...

I DON'T NOT LOOK AT YOUR BLOG

Rylee said...

Sorry my husband can't speak English.

Ryan Hadlock said...

The site is still under construction, some of the links don't work. I'll see if I can get some pics of the bracelets or something...

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog