Monday, March 31, 2008

Ryan and Paul at the Real home opener




Paul and I were the only ones who could make the game, Sean was getting a new baby, Reece doesn't live here anymore and others who were invited passed on the tickets. Even Griff didn't want to go.
Anyway, the weather was great until the sun went behind the press box at Rice-Eccles Stadium, but it wasn't horrible. Real held the lead until the 92nd minute and gave up a LUCKY tying goal to a player who basically limped and cried the whole game until then. I guess he lulled the Real Defense to sleep.


Paul and I both thought Real looked a lot better, we think this will be a much better season, I guess we'll see how they do away from home.


Here are some goofy pics, the people behind us are some of the rowdies from our section - good times!








1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is a goofy picture of Paul!!

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog