Sunday, March 23, 2008

Restaurant update

Went to Fuego Bistro and Pizzeria in Park City.

I would have given it about a 8 out of 10 - but the service kinda sucked, so it gets a 7.5. The Pizza is cooked in a wood burning oven so the crust gets crisp around the edges and it's super good. I thought the toppings and sauce were really good. I'm a fan of not-too-strong-tasting sauce and this stuff sure fits the bill - very mild. I WAS really hungry when we went, so it may have been that, but I was very happy afterwards. Arlee, however, gave the pizza a 5. She said the veggies were too soft and there weren't all the toppings on each piece of pizza. That MAY have been because I ate the big pieces and left the small ones for her, I'm not 100% sure :-D

The price was very reasonable, the pizza is the perfect size for two people. We also got a mixed greens salad that was very tasty. OH, the one thing that definitely dropped the score for Fuego, was NO RANCH! Who doesn't carry ranch???? Anyway, the house vinegairette was really good so it wasn't a complete disaster.

So, if you're in Park City and want Pizza, this place was good, just don't bank on excellent service.

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog