Friday, March 7, 2008

IT'S Friday!

Quick update for Friday March 7.

The A4 has it's groove on finally - the iPod adaptor was installed this morning by Corey at Performance Tint in Orem. These guys do a pretty good job, they've done a lot of stuff for me and Sean, and others that I've sent over there. If you need anything done to your car's audio or tint check them out. Tell them Sean and I sent you over and they'll take care of you - yeah, we're that cool! :-D Phone number: 801-223-9418.

I also got the all-weather mats for the A4, so that's nice, don't have to be quite so careful getting in and out with dirty feet and it's ok when griff gets in now :-D He's a messy boy.

The Washer and Dryer were delivered to the house yesterday, pretty darn exciting. I hate spending money on things like that. I KNOW they're a necessity, but it's painful. At least I got a bunch of rebates from Sears, Rocky Mountain Power and Questar Gas, so that was nice.

The house is coming along nicely, Dad and I hung the TV on the wall the other day and I'm going to check out a couch Arlee found on KSL, hopefully that works out and people will actually be able to visit and sit (not on the island ;-) ). My office/Griff's room is looking pretty good and my bedroom is mostly done. I had a dresser picked out form Ikea but it didn't fit the space it was to go in. It was about 4" too long and poked out into the entry way to the room. I guarantee that would have caused some hip bruises in the middle of the night, and it wouldn't have looked good anyway.

I know I'm doing terrible with pictures, but things are just kind of a mess right now, once they're straightened out and not so hectic, I'll post them up.

Hopefully the Wii will be making it's appearance soon and we'll be good to go for a huge house-warming party. :-)

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog