Monday, August 3, 2009

Tacos a la Familia

Ben and Chalyce Wilde invited me over for dinner and they made Fish and shrimp tacos. They were SOOOOO good. Their friend Rick made some amazing pico to go with them, Ben grilled the tortillas to get them nice and soft and the fish and shrimp were just lightly fried to give them a very nice taste. Plus the sauce and guac were top notch. I seriously must have had 5 tacos they were so dang good.

I like going out to eat and everything but nothing can compare to home-cooking. Plus with great company (the Wildes have some GREAT friends that are so fun!) it is so much better than eating at a restaurant. Plus you know the kitchen is clean and there aren't any rats running around (well, maybe some naked rug-rats, but not nasty rodents! :-D )

One of these days, I'll have to return the favor, but the Wilde's house and backyard are just perfect for entertaining, and well, I have no backyard, sooooo, might be a little cramped for a dinner party - but the thought is there.

Thanks Ben and Chalyce, you guys can feed me anytime you'd like :-D

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog