Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Movie Review

We went and saw "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian"

(pics won't work right now for some reason, so I'll add it later)

This one is the continuation of the Ben Stiller Character's evolution. Where in the first movie he was a struggling inventor having to take a job to survive, he is now a successful entrepreneur and gets sucked back into the night watchman gig to save the museum artifacts (his friends fromthe first movie) from being put into deep storage in the National Archives in DC.

Hilarity ensues.

Actually, I like the first one way better than this one. Though Hank Azaria as the bad guy is pretty funny. General Custer makes an appearance in this film and he too is very comical. He's the guy from SNL, that I don't want to take the time to look up his name.

Griff liked this film, as did the other kids, but he didn't LOVE it I don't think. He paid attention to his buddies and the popcorn more than the film. I had just run through a torrential downpour and some old guy decided to sit RIGHT next to us, despite the theatre being half-empty, so, I'll give it a 3, it's not bad but probably wait for Red Box.

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog