Friday, February 20, 2009

Griff Jumping!

Here are some video of Griff jumping at "Jump on it". I had a good video of Payce doing backflips but for some reason it disappeared when I tried to move it from my phone to the memory card??? Anyway, Payce can do good backflips on the trampoline for those who might be interested in that little tid-bit.

Griff jumping and falling - I was ready to rush him to the Emergency room, but he was fine :-D

This is Griff doing "frontflips" he had to show off after seeing Payce's backflips. Griff is such a funny kid.

We had a great time playing at Jump on it, then went and had Taco Amigo with Sean and Quincy then went and played with Buddy and Gwen for a while. All in all a pretty fun night! I wouldn't trade these times for anything, but I sure wish I could be with Griff more...someday! :-)

1 comment:

Dave and Amy said...

He is a good jumper, love the flips. Next time Dave and I are in town we want to go with you. Griff is getting so big and so handsome.

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog