Monday, February 9, 2009

Church Pics

These are from last week, but they're pretty good of Griff.

Man, I don't remember the last time I was this pale - April 2007? :-D


The pants are long, the shirt is long, the shoes have room to grow - these should last but the kid is growing so fast I may have to eBay these clothes sooner than expected! :-D

Missing a tooth and a real tie, this kid is growing up WAY too fast.


Out in front of the Chapel, the weather was garbage (as it is today as well) but Griff was looking good! He almost needs a blazer to go with his church clothes doesn't he?

2 comments:

Jim Hadlock said...

Great pictures of Griff! He looks terrific!!! Good videos too.

Dave and Amy said...

Griff looks so cute, such a big boy. We sure did miss you in Las Vegas. I am going to try to come to Utah in May and see everyone.

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog