Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Worst Cartoon?

Hanging out with Griff on Wednesdays is always fun. Obviously I'd like to have more time with him, he needs to be with his dad more, but that's a topic for another post.

Lately, I've noticed how DUMB cartoons are these days. I truly believe that Griff (or any kids) will become dumber for watching them.

The worst offenders right now?

#1 - Ed, Edd, and Eddy - Completely brainless, semi-retarded, and utterly mind-numbing.
#2 - Courage the Cowardly dog - Downright idiotic and absurd
#3 - Spongebob Squarepants - I won't even let Griff leave this one on for a second. I'm pretty sure Bob and Patrick are of questionable orientation too.

These cartoons make Popeye, Tom & Jerry and Scooby Doo look absolutely educational!

I think we'll be sticking to Magnetix, "Mousetrap," and Coloring...

No comments:

Some of my favorite Griff pics - pre-blog